Our new year is off to a great start and we have a special announcement for you! Kambria is launching its Open Innovation Hub Program this month on January 29th. The Open Innovation Hub is a network of physical research and development labs across the globe, supported by Kambria’s online open innovation platform. These labs will be Kambria’s local champions to promote and accelerate the use of KAT to develop new advanced technologies.
Hubs will be located in Silicon Valley, Vietnam, India, and other countries and will serve as local satellites for Kambria’s innovation ecosystem committed to global impact. At each innovation hub, Kambria will facilitate the development of advanced technologies and connect these with the demands of local and international technology companies.
Dream It Make It
Hub activities and features will include:
- A tech shop and access to hardware such as 3d printers, computers, and workspace
- A talent development program including mentoring, training and certification
- Community development featuring hackathons and bounty challenges
- Access to the Kambria Open Innovation platform which includes the use of our high-level KDNA codebase, access to prototyping and manufacturing services
- Collaboration opportunities with Kambria development team members and other innovation hubs members worldwide
- Potential to receive funding from other VCs in the network and to receive support in building out a new project.
Through our Hubs, multiple agile and deep-tech teams will work on technologies suitable for existing demands. Teams will work on different projects under the supervision and mentorship of experienced entrepreneurs and technical experts from all over the world to build up the technology stack of a specific vertical. The teams can use KAT tokens’ utility to gain membership access to the existing codebase, premium content, training programs, and prototyping services.
Kambria will focus first on the following verticals: Robotics & AI and Data Science/Analytics. The technology will then be shared with the global Kambria open innovation platform, thereby leveraging our global network to accelerate future development, reduce time and cost, and increase success rates.
We are excited to take this new step in developing Kambria’s open innovation platform. Please stay tuned for more details as each individual hub is launched around the world.
The Kambria Team
KAT is sold to be used on the Kambria platform.