KAMBRIA - Calling for communities to come together in a Social Impact Innovation Alliance, the joined forces of visionary projects and organizations dedicated to harnessing the power of innovation for positive social change.
On Kambria's journey to shape the future of technology where technology is open and contributes more to the society, we are eager to collaborate with anyone who shares the same goals and values with us.
|To new members: Kambria is an open innovation platform for Deep Tech (AI, Robotics, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT…). One of our initiatives is Kambria DAOs, a way for the community to co-own technology. We are launching 3 DAOs:
- Pet Care Robot DAO as a Tech Savvy Community Takes Care Of Pets
- Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO to Accelerate Towards The Circular Economy
- Mine Clearing Robot DAO as a Community Action to Heal the Earth
And as of now we are reaching out to other communities to invite partnerships in Kambria DAOs, we are grateful to have chances to connect with many inspiring projects and teams.
So we came up with the idea to call for tech communities to come together in a Social Impact Innovation Alliance, the joined forces of visionary projects and organizations dedicated to harnessing the power of innovation for positive social change.
In this article we would like to introduce an overview about this alliance. If you are interested, please fill in the Sign up form below, let’s get united!
Social Impact Innovation Projects
There are a number of fundamental factors that should be common to the projects in the Alliance, such as:
- Social Impact Innovation: Social Projects should have a clear mission and demonstrate a commitment to creating positive social change through innovation. They should aim to address social, environmental, or economic challenges and make a tangible difference in people's lives.
- Ethical Practices: Social Projects should adhere to ethical standards and promote responsible and inclusive technology development.
- Scalability and Sustainability: Social Projects should have the potential to scale their impact and be financially sustainable in the long term. This could involve having a viable business model and a clear plan for growth.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: Social Projects should be willing to collaborate and actively participate in a community of like-minded organizations.
There are many activities that the communities in this Alliance can do together, such as:
Participation in the activities of this Alliance is in the spirit of openness:
- Sign up: A project interested to participate will fill in a Sign up form demonstrating how their project aligns with the directions of the Alliance. The project is automatically admitted if all the information provided is true (Kambria will be in charge of reviewing the information).
- Participation: Member projects in the Alliance share proposals of programs & activities that they would like to host as well as cooperation options, other members can choose which they are interested in to join. Program agreement will be signed accordingly.
- Communication channels: Information of member projects in the Alliance will be updated on Social Impact Innovation Alliance page. And we will have a dedicated discussion channel in Kambria Discord for activities of the Alliance.
Let’s get united for social impact innovations!