KAMBRIA - Calling for Dev Teams to submit proposals to develop solutions of Open Tech For Future Society. The most promising solutions will be nurtured within new DAOs designed specifically for their development.
To Developer communities,
A year ago, we started Kambria DAOs, an initiative for the community to co-own technology where if you are interested in co-owning a technology, you can join the DAO of that solution to decide and contribute to the development and commercialization of it, and get revenue sharing when the solution is commercialized.
|Read more: Kambria DAOs model|
Since then we have launched 4 DAOs with the robotics challenges set be Kambria, including:
- Pet Care Robot DAO as a Tech Savvy Community Takes Care Of Pets
- Mine Clearing Robot DAO as a Community Action to Heal the Earth
- Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO to Accelerate Towards The Circular Economy
- Underwater Conservation Robot DAO to Accelerate Towards The Circular Economy
We have been reaching out to robotics teams to invite them to develop solutions for these DAOs.
And now, you can submit proposals for not only current DAOs with predefined robotics solutions, but also the new DAOs with solutions in deep tech verticals that you are working on R&D and want the community to join hands with.
Dev Teams submit proposals with solutions in deep tech verticals that you are working on R&D and want the community to join hands with, through the Open Tech For Future Society portal on Kambria platform.
Kambria will assess and qualify proposals, subsequently arranging online sessions for eligible teams to present their proposals to the Judge Committee. This process mirrors the DAOs’ proposal evaluation sessions.
|Read more: Recaps of proposal presentation and evaluation sessions of the Pet Care Robot DAO and the Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO.|
Based on the feedback and evaluations of the Judge Committee, the most promising solutions will be nurtured within newly established DAOs designed specifically for their development.
About the theme “Open Tech For Future Society”
As you may already know, Kambria is an open innovation platform for Deep Tech, driven by the mission to shape the future of technology where technology is open and makes significant contributions to society.
In this rapidly evolving technological landscape, we hold the key to directing its potential - whether towards the betterment of humanity through nature conservation, enhanced connectivity, and increased empathy among people, or down the path of harmful consequences like advanced weaponry and resource depletion.
And with the world increasingly connected through decentralized communities, collaboration in technological innovation is on the rise. Kambria DAOs, a model for collective technology ownership, empowers open-source solutions to be commercialized by their communities, thereby nurturing sustainable open innovations.
Which solutions are suitable to join?
Kindly consult our qualification criteria for selecting appropriate solutions to participate in:
- Solutions should prioritize societal and community impact, aligning with the decentralized nature of the DAOs for more effective implementation.
- Solutions should fall within the realm of deep tech verticals (e.g., robotics, AI, blockchain, AR/VR, IoT). We plan to broaden this scope to encompass additional technologies in the future.
- Dev Teams should be open to community collaboration and co-ownership of the solutions to facilitate its realization.
- The teams already have prototypes to prove technical feasibility of your robotics concept
- Development plan is within 6 months to MVP, then the DAO community will join hands to bring it to market
- Quotation (1st product cycle) is up to $150.000, including prototype development work.
Please note that this partnership has the potential for long-term collaboration spanning multiple product cycles, contingent upon the success of each cycle.
How to join
To participate, please complete registration and submit your proposal in the Open Tech For Future Society portal on Kambria platform.
Make sure to check the information in the tabs of Call for Proposals, How to submit, Criteria and Terms for your understanding.
We would be honored to have your participation in our social impact journey!