Calling all Kambria community superheroes: we are launching a Kambria Stickers and GIF Design Contest! After all, what better way to show some love for Kambria than with awesome GIFs and stickers? And who could possibly be better at designing them than our amazing community?!
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR SUBMISSION TO SALES PRESENTATIONS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Kambria Sticker/GIF Design Contest 2018 (“Contest”) is open to natural persons: (a) who are not residents of Quebec Province in Canada, Tasmania, Iran, Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe, any country listed on the OFAC list, or any nation, state, territory, city, or province where this Contest is prohibited or restricted by applicable federal, state, territorial, provincial, local, or other applicable law (collectively, the “Excluded Countries”); (b) are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in the their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, at time of entry; and © are a member of the Kambria community on the date of entry. Individuals who with or work for Kambria (“Sponsor”), including independent contractors and board members, and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively “Sponsor Entities”), and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of this Contest, “immediate family” means parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings.
2. Entry. The Contest will run from June 25, 2018 11:59 PM PDT to July 02, 2018 11:59 PM PDT (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest you must submit a Kambria logoed GIFs and/or Stickers as a Facebook comment along with #KambriaContestEntry during the Contest Period (an “Entry”). Tap into your creative side and add any other graphics or wording that you think sets the correct tone for Kambria and/or KAT token. All Entries must be posted during the Contest Period.
Not sure how to create a sticker? Don’t worry, we’ve got that part covered. You can send in a picture/meme with a fixed size of 512px by 512px, and if your design is chosen we’ll convert it to a sticker. You can download a template here, and our logo here.
All Entries will become property of Kambria and designs may be offered as the official Kambria GIF and/or Sticker sets, although Kambria has no obligation to use any stickers. There is no cap to the number of Entries that can be submitted. Please specify in the comments section what your GIF and/or Sticker design is intended to be. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, misdirected, illegible, unintelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Entries, all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the winning Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of Facebook account used to post the Entry, and any potential winner may be required to provide evidence sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder.
All Entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Entries must be received during the Contest Period.
- Entries must be created and submitted by individual participants working alone.
- Entries may not incorporate any of the Kambria trademarks.
- Participants may submit unlimited Entries; however, each participant is eligible for only one prize.
- Entries may not contain material that is sexually explicit, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by Kambria in its sole discretion.
- Entries must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state, province or country where the Entry is created.
- Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Entries must be the submitting participant’s original design
- Entries may not infringe on another person’s copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right.
By submitting an Entry, participant grants to Kambria the right to share any submitted Entry that is chosen as one of the winners on Kambria’s blog and its social media accounts for purposes of announcing the winners. Winning entries will become the exclusive property of Kambria and by submitting an entry and being bound by these official contest rules, winners assign all of their right, title and interest in and to their winning entries to Kambria. Kambria will have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winners’ entries in part or in their entirety in whatever manner it deems appropriate.
3. Winner Selection.
On or around July 03, 2018, a panel of judges consisting of Kambria’s team members (“Judges”) will select the top ten (10) winners. The Judges will evaluate the entries based on the following criteria: creativity (25%), overall visual appeal (25%), public appeal as represented by Facebook likes (25%), and representing the values of Kambria (25%). In the event of a tie, the Entrant with the highest score in the “representing the values of Kambria” category will be the winner. All decisions of the Judges are final and binding on all Entrants.
The Winners will be notified on or after July 03, 2018 by Facebook Messenger and must provide their e-mail address within seven (7) days. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential Winner may also be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity and Liability Release and Prize Acceptance Form (except where prohibited by law), and, if a U.S. resident a IRS W-9 form (“Prize Documentation”). Failure of a Winner to accept the Prize or respond to any Prize notification within 7 days, or provide the Prize Documentation within said time period, or any Prize notification that is returned as undeliverable, will result in said Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize, and the award of the Prize to a substitute Winner to be selected based on the criteria above from all remaining eligible entries. Winners will be contacted using the e-mail address which was used to submit the Submission and consent to being contacted by Sponsor by e-mail for the purposes of this promotion.
Prizes are as follows:
- 1st place: 1,000 USD
- 2nd place: 500 USD
- 3rd place: 250 USD
- 4th-10th place: 100 USD each (700 USD total)
Prizes will be paid in ETH.
5. Language. The terms of the Official Rules are written in the English language, but Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, provide versions in one or more other languages. Entrant agrees that the English language version of these Official Rules shall control and prevail over all other language versions (if any).
6. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: This Contest is void where prohibited. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any dispute arising out of this Contest or the Prize shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to its choice law principles, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the State of California, USA. Entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts.
Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Waivers and Releases. By entering, Entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding; (b) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules; © that they may be contacted in person, by phone, or by e-mail, with respect to the Contest; (d) that Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively “Releasees”) are not responsible for lost, damaged, or misplaced entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for any injury to person or property; and (e) that the Releasees will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of the Prize, travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, or printing, mailing or distribution errors. Each Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor does not make any warranties, express or implied, relating to the Prize itself and that Sponsor expressly disclaims the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular use.
8. Publicity. Unless prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission for the Releasees to use that Entrant’s name, address (city and state), and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or right of review or approval, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation the Internet. Winners’ names, likeness, and photos and sticker may be posted online at Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s social media channels, and other locations, as well as used at events Sponsor may attend. Each winner expressly consents to these uses.
9. Additional Restrictions. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any suspect entry and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or award the Prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the termination, as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
This Contest is being offered and administered by Sponsor using the Facebook platform. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Facebook. Information disclosed on the Facebook Page is being provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook. As a condition to entry into this Contest, each entrant agrees that Facebook for will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest.
12. To Receive Winner Name or Official Rules. To request the name of the Winner (available after July 03, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, or mail your request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests for a copy of the Winner’s List received more than thirty (30) days after the Contest Period will not be honored.
13. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Contest is Kambria Foundation, 1209 Orange St. Wilmington, New Castle, DE 19801.
To read more Kambria Community updates, click here.
Best of luck!
The Kambria Team
Whitepaper (ENG): https://kambria.io/Kambria_White_Paper_v1.1.pdf
Telegram (ENG): https://t.me/kambriaofficial
Telegram (KOR): https://t.me/KambriaKorea
Telegram (VIE): https://t.me/KambriaVietnam
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/kambria