🚩🚩You have been waiting for more releases from Kambria, right?
And now, it’s time for us to announce more community initiatives:
- Q2 Update: KYTE token listed on Cross Pool
- The launch of Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base will be officially announced at the end of July so stay tuned.
- Kambria is collaborating with JunctionX Hanoi in SISU TALK: Blockchain in Finance Service on July 25 as a Community Partner.
- Kambria supports The United Associations of Vietnamese Students in New South Wales by organizing the competition HackaTrix: Fix the Glitch – an international programming and software development tournament.
- Kambria Project Portfolio rocks this July with 13 projects ranging from AI/ML to Blockchain.
🚩🚩Let’s have a quick look at our highlights:
Last month, Kambria Online Hackathon was broadcasted successfully with 3 FB LIVE sessions including (1) Panel Discussion: Open Innovation in Technology Era; (2) Final Presentation of TOP 3 teams of developers; (3) Award Ceremony through Ohmni Telepresence Robots.
- 37 teams in total registered to KO Hackathon
- 2 challenges: Personalized Learning & Warehouse Anomaly Detection based on real-world problems.
- 9 mentoring sessions: Info Seminar, Methodology to 1-on-1 sessions conducted by 8 top-notch international experts, mentor-cum-judges from large tech corporations, frontier start-up companies, non-profit organizations: FPT Software, OhmniLabs, Kambria, Got It Inc, EyeQ, Kidspire, and VietUXPM
V1olet Team with Trong Hieu Nguyen and Tan Huynh won the highest prize as KO Hackathon’s first runner-up. Kambria could not determine the winner this time but will continue diving into PoC development for these challenges in the 2nd KO Hackathon.
Kambria Project Portfolio has received a tremendous number of applications and would like to call out for new projects across the globe. We aim to evolve into a repository of technology information, listing deep tech projects to help you and your team achieve your dream such as:
- Staying connected to investors through Kambria’s network
- Being recruited by large corporations for those who want to deep dive in the area of your project (AI/ML, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency)
- Finding product-market fit and commercializing your project
More details information of each project, please check out → → https://kambria.io/portfolio/