2022 has been a year of Kambria and the Kambria community with efforts and exciting beginnings, thank you for accompanying us along the way. We hope you will always be with us to make bigger steps in the coming year. Let’s take a look at all of Kambria’s highlights from last year and see what’s ahead…
Kicked Start Four Community Contest Series
After the Announcement of Migration from Telegram to Discord in April, we have launched four Community Contest Series:
- Deeptech Project Nomination Contests: Kambria Project Portfolio Program aims to evolve into a repository of technology information, listing deep tech projects to help connect them with collaboration opportunities in the Kambria ecosystem.
- Innovative Organization Nomination Contests: We invite Kambrians to suggest organizations from around the world for Kambria in order for the Kambria Open Innovation Hub invitation.
- Kambrians can nominate experts who you admire or feel someone in your area is constantly a motivator, make significant contributions to the community and your field for Deeptech Expert Nomination so that others can learn more about them as well as be part of the Kambria Expert Network (Open Innovation Hub), mentor technology projects and evaluating project quality.
- Aiming to nurture the spirit of learning and sharing with each other in our community, with this series, we would love to call the Kambria community to create EdVids for Kambria Knowledge Base.
Kambria DAOs and The Pre-launch of The First 03 DAOs
Coming closer to the vision of democratizing technology ownership and accelerating innovations. We are taking the next step by adopting DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) as a way for the community to co-own a technology.
We are launching the first 3 DAOs for robotics solutions for Pet Care, Mine Clearing, and Ocean Cleanup.
🔹Pet Care Robot DAO: A Tech-Savvy Community Takes Care Of Pets
🔹Mine Clearing Robot DAO: Community Action to Heal the Earth
🔹Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO: Accelerating Towards The Circular Economy
To raise public awareness, Kambria has successfully organized the Mine Clearing Robot DAO (MCRD) – Info Seminar Session on November 4th, 2022, and Pet Care Robot DAO – Info Seminar Session on Oct 7th, 2022.
The 2023 Roadmap: The Manifestation of Kambria DAOs
For Kambria, the year 2023 will be a significant moment, as outlined below:
🔹Listing KAT BSC: As detailed in the Kambria token plan, which was most recently updated in December 2022 to align with the development of Kambria DAOs.
- Pet Care Robot (The submission will be open until the end of Jan 27, 2023)
- Mine Clearing Robot (The submission will be open until the end of Feb 10, 2023)
- Ocean Cleanup DAO (The submission will be open until the end of April 28, 2023)
We would love to call your team to submit proposals for each of them with the following information:
- Solution description: features of the robot
- Team profiles and relevant experiences
- Development plan until the solution is ready for commercialization. Note that development progress will be managed monthly as per the Kambria DAO model
- Demonstration works (initial designs, functional flows, demo, prototype…)
- Your quotation for the development work.
🔹Growing Kambria community – Coming together: Our goal is to incubate 1-2 new DAO(s) each quarter so that in the next 5 years, we can grow to 30 DAOs. Meaning 30 technology solutions for society, and 30 communities to co-own and operate these solutions.
We are calling for DAO partnerships such as Manufacturers, Channel Partners, Service Partners, Community Partners, and Fund Contributors… The DAO community will play an important role to nominate partners as well as reviewing partners’ work.
For more information: https://blog.kambria.io/kambria-2022-year-in-reviewnd-2023-roadmap/
Get started today by simply meeting at our Discord community, or connect with us via email@example.com.
Let’s become a part of us and turn ideas into reality!