To our esteemed Kambrians,
In the upcoming year, our focus is on building the Model DAO “Tech-powered Elderly Care DAO”, providing technology solutions to meet the companionship and skill-learning needs of seniors. Subsequently, we will introduce 3 more DAOs, including “Home Garden Tech DAO”, “Smart Recycle DAO”, and “Community-based Code Learning DAO”, in which we will invite the developer community to join as Dev Partners.
These DAOs will operate in AI, IoT, blockchain, and AR/VR, offering products and services aligned with everyday life to encourage broad participation in the DAO communities.
For detailed information about Tech-powered Elderly Care DAO, Home Garden Tech DAO, Smart Recycle DAO, Community-based Code Learning DAO, please visit this link: https://blog.kambria.io/kambria-2023-year-in-review-and-2024-roadmap/
In anticipation of the forthcoming DAO events and in our efforts to create activities for community involvement, Kambria is pleased to unveil a new activity called Community Contest “Perspectives on New DAOs’ Concepts”.
In this Contest, the community will join to share thoughts and ratings for each DAO. Your enthusiastic and insightful shares will help us improve and develop amazing DAO solutions to integrate into our daily lives, generating positive impacts on society, our families, and ourselves.
Let's explore more details about this Contest:
I. CONTEST RULES
1. Submission requirements:
- Participants can delve into a brief overview of the 4 new DAOs in this article.
- Then you can create an enthusiastic submission review in the format of an article to share your thoughts for the 4 new DAOs following the questions below:
- From the perspective of DAO investors:
- With $100, which DAOs would you pick, and how much money would you invest in each one?
- From the perspective of DAO customers:
- What do you like or dislike about the solutions?
- Do you want to use them?
- Which features do you want to add to the solutions?
- From the perspective of DAO partners involved in solution development and commercialization:
- What are the opportunities and challenges of each DAO?
- Do you have any insights regarding each DAO that you want to share with us?
- What are your recommendations for the development phase or implementation phase of each DAO?
- From the perspective of DAO investors:
- Submit your work on Kambria Platform. See how to submit at this link.
- Kambria will qualify the Participants' reviews.
- We will share valid and enthusiastic reviews with the community and add them to a voting poll.
- A voting poll will be opened on Kambria Discord Channel.
- Voters (excluding the Reviewers) must be active members of the Kambria Discord community in order for their vote to be legitimate. Active members are determined by the MEE6 Leaderboard with at least Experience 30.
- Each active member can only vote 1 time for 1 submission.
- During the Contest, we have a minigame for community members. Let's see how to join this:
- A member of the community can raise questions related to the 4 new DAOs.
- The 5 most interesting questions (raise new insights, interesting points of views,...), which are selected by the Kambria Team, will be rewarded $10 in KAT BEP20 for each question.
- Each reviewer in the Top 10 Submission Reviews with at least 50 votes will receive the reward of $50 in KAT Bep20.
- In addition, participants will receive Credit rewards and the chance to become a DAO Council member in terms of the participation in the DAO businesses with the point reward system of DAO:
|We will implement a point reward system for DAO members to accumulate points each time they participate in DAO activities (inherited from the Kambria Credit system on Kambria platform).
Top Active Members (with the most points accumulated in Year X, forming the group of Year X) will join the DAO Council for the 1-year term of Year X+1, with GTs transferred from the group of Year X-1.
Each member of this group will have 4 GTs equally (max 100 members).
Note that this group should be diversified by locals and expertise to be the country leaders of the DAO hubs (for local production and commercialization…), which could become subDAOs in the later phases.
- Week 1: Announcement
- Week 2 - 12: Submission and Qualification
- Week 13: Voting poll and Mini game
- Week 14: Reward
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Kambria Admin Team on Discord https://discord.gg/DM333x2M55.
Looking forward to hearing your insightful perspectives and valuable suggestions. Join Now to Bring Out Amazing Solutions for the Society!