Dear Kambria Community,
We have some great news! On Wednesday, November 14th, Kambria will host an incredible by-invitation-only event titled “Innovation, Community, Impact: Protocol for the Future” in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
This event will introduce our community to prominent startup CEOs, our partners, and other advocates of the blockchain ecosystem while showing off the vibrant tech community in Vietnam. Some of the most successful blockchain investors and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs will be in attendance.
- Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Founders of Gemini digital asset exchange and blockchain angel investors since 2003.
- Joe Lonsdale, investor, and philanthropist, and founding partner of 8VC, a San Francisco-based venture capital firm. Funds managed by Joe include over $2.7 billion of committed capital.
- Jack Abraham, Founder and Managing Partner at Atomic, a venture incubator that launches companies across the consumer and enterprise space.
- Jeff Lonsdale, Managing Director of Asia at Founders Fund, and director of the firm’s Asia efforts looking for opportunities to invest in startups in the fastest growing major economic region in the world.
- Michael Milstein, Partner at Milstein Properties, a real estate portfolio company, and Partner at New York Private Bank & Trust, the largest privately-owned family-run bank in the United States.
- Andrew Rubin, Founder and CEO of Illumio, a network securityand compliance management expert, named by Goldman Sachs as one of the “100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs” in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Elad Gil, Co-founder and Chairman of Color Genomics and advisor to private companies including Airbnb, Coinbase, Gusto, Instacart, OpenDoor, Pinterest, Square, Stripe, and Wish.
The event will also include media organizations such as VTV, VTC, VNExpress, Dantri, Tuoitre, Thanhnien, and more.
To facilitate the conversation, Dr. Thuc Vu, Kambria’s CEO and Co-founder, will host a fireside chat with Joe Lonsdale. The chat will be followed by a panel discussion with our prestigious investors who will focus on how startups can reach out to the world using various funding sources, and how larger Vietnamese corporations can utilize up-and-coming technology in their own businesses.
The event will end with a networking session between successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and the Vietnamese tech community. We are excited to be a part of building this community for broad social impact.
Innovation, Community, Impact will be broadcasted via livestream for anyone unable to attend in person.
On November 14th, please join us through the link:
Through existing partnerships with top universities and large international corporations, as well as access to talented developers, we aim to build an ecosystem that can bring the next wave of frontier technology to provide value to millions of people around the world.
Beyond Kambria, the purpose of the event is to continue our mission of changing the tide of technology development by connecting changemakers worldwide. We want to share the spirit of open innovation with our global community to show that innovation includes anyone who is passionate about designing our future.
As always, we thank you for your support! Kambria’s open innovation protocol cannot exist without you. After all, the future is connected.
The Kambria Team
Telegram (ENG): https://t.me/kambriaofficial
Telegram (KOR): https://t.me/KambriaKorea
Telegram (VIE): https://t.me/KambriaVietnam
Telegram (CHN): https://t.me/KambriaChina
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/KambriaNetwork
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kambria/
Medium (ENG): https://medium.com/kambria-network
Medium (CHN): https://Medium.com/kambriachina
Weibo (CHN): https://www.weibo.com/kambriachina