Dear our beloved Alliance Members,
As we approach the next milestone for the Social Impact Innovation Alliance (SIIA) Launch Event’s preparation, we would like to share the Instructions for Alliance Members below.
1. Alliance members are invited to sign up for speaking slots in the SIIA Launch Event which is divided into 3 distinct sessions:
- Social Impact Showcases: Alliance members showcase their social impact initiatives and results.
- Knowledge Sharing and Best Practices: Alliance members share their insights and lessons learned from their social impact journeys.
- Collaboration Ideas: Alliance members present proposals for next Alliance activities that they would like to host as well as cooperation options.
2. Session Structure:
Each session has three 10-minute speaking slots for 3 member projects, followed by a 15-minute Q&A.
3. How to register:
Members register by filling in the form below before February 28.
4. Registration information:
Please provide in the form:
- Topic of the presentation
- Presentation outline (A detailed outline would aid the selection process. Please note that the full presentation will be submitted after the registered topic is confirmed as selected)
- Speaker profile
5. Selection Process:
Kambria will review all registrations and confirm by March 7, 2024 the three most intriguing topics for each session.
Note: Topics not selected will be saved for future Alliance events.
Your participations and meaningful sharings mean a lot to us. We hope to accompany you on the journey of driving positive change through innovative solutions.