Kick-off 2022 with Kambria’s Technology Review January Contest!!! Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your skills and win rewards from Kambria today!
The Technology Review Contest is a monthly contest series accessible to all Kambrians who are passionate about creating, sharing, engaging, and developing the Kambria community. This is one of our activities aimed at increasing Kambria’s technological awareness and network.
Let’s get started with the January Contest topic, “Modular Robotics Platform“. More information about the competition can be found at the following link:
👉All Kambrians are welcome to enter the Technology Review Contest.
👉Topic of this month: Modular Robotics Platform
👉What do you have to do?
- You will create a video (not less than 1 minute) or design an infographic (at least three main points) or write a blog article (at least three main points):
- Introducing this technology, adding your perspective, or sharing your understanding of the technology presented in the topic: MODULAR ROBOTICS PLATFORMS. Here are some suggestions for non-technical individuals’ perspectives,
- What: understanding the concept of a Modular robotics platform
- Why: the benefits of modularity and developer platform in robotics development
- How: how can robotics engineers utilize these resources?
- USE CASES: Give some examples of Modular robotics platforms in real-world applications
- and so on.
- You must mention or tag Kambria in your entry and post, particularly referring to relevant programs such as Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base with Robotics category, Hackathon with the challenge of Learning Activities with Ohmni Robot, and so on. To explore more Kambria programs, please visit our website.
- Then publish your work on your social media channels, we open for Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Medium, Blog.
- Send the post’s link to Admin @ivanta971 so that we could share it in our Telegram community and call for voting.
- Call for more Kambria community members to vote.
- Kambria Technology Review January Contest starts on Thursday, January 20, 2021.
- Voting polls will be open from 8 pm (GMT +7) on February 24, 2022, to 8 pm (GMT +7) on February 28, 2022.
- Qualified video/infographic/blog posts will be shared on the Kambria Official Telegram Group for community voting.
- The community members will vote for their favorite entry in polls. The voting polls will be open from 8 pm on 24 February 2022 until 8 pm on 28 February 2022.
- Each Telegram community member can only vote 1 time.
- The entry that had at least 15 votes from the community will be eligible for incentives from Kambria.
️🏆Prizes of the contest
🥇️ 10 prizes of $100 in KYTE will be awarded for videos/articles/infographics that receive the most votes and at least 15 votes.
🔥 Additional fascinating opportunities include:
- The winners’ videos/articles/infographics will have the chance to be featured on Kambria’s YouTube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter channels, and the best videos will be invited to commercialize through our Kambria EduKATion Knowledge Base program.
- Participants who are interested in becoming our Referral Partners could also use your videos/articles/infographics in your referral campaigns.
📩 If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
👉 For more information, please visit our website: kambria.io.