Through Crypto.com’s Kambria Price Page, you can now directly access Kambria’s RSS news feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to obtain the latest news and updates on Kambria, the decentralized Open Innovation platform for Deep Tech (AI, Robotics, Blockchain, VR/AR…).
Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding Kambria progress updates in addition to access to the latest Kambria token price, trading volume, live charts and market capitalization data.
Crypto.com also has crypto price widgets available that we integrated on Kambria’s Official Homepage to display the latest price information of Kambria tokens together with major cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH and BNB.
Kambria tokens are the utility tokens that fuels Kambria’s Open Innovation Ecosystem – where everyone can collaborate in researching, developing and commercializing innovative ideas focusing on Deep Technology (VR/AR, Blockchain, AI/ML…) and get rewarded fairly for their contributions.
- Solution seekers: issue and award deeptech challenges, buy NFT IP licenses
- Innovators: earn tokens for developing deeptech solutions and licensing IPs
- Manufacturers: earn tokens through hardware production
- Community members: earn tokens by participating in DeFi activities or technology promotion work (referral, review, knowledge sharing, data contribution); use tokens to purchase products or fundraise technologies…
The Kambria price page is part of Crypto.com Price Index that features price history, price ticker, market cap and live charts for the top cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies.
The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
- Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
- CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
- Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework
About Kambria – the first decentralized open innovation platform for Deep Tech (AI, Robotics, Blockchain, VR/AR…)
Using Kambria’s platform, anyone can collaborate in researching, developing and commercializing innovative ideas and get rewarded fairly for their contributions.
Through partnerships with government agencies, top universities and leading companies, Kambria is dedicated to building a sustainable open innovation ecosystem to change the way we innovate and to accelerate advanced technology development and industry adoption.
Together, let’s shape the future of technology where technology is open and contributing more to society.
Connect with us