Over the last month, our community has offered a lot of valuable feedback concerning our token distribution model. In an effort to promote the success of Kambria, and the KAT token, we have carefully considered our best next steps, and we have decided to release ALL private sale tokens instead of utilizing the monthly lock-up restriction (which was confusing to many people). In other words, there will not be any private sale token releases in February or March. All the tokens will be available for withdrawal via Token Portal on April 29 at 0:00 PST. After this release, we can focus fully on developing our platform and executing the initiatives outlined in our Business Model Master Plan. Please note that allocations for the Kambria team and advisors remain locked in this wallet (0x890d92074879e56bb125add624846be4b4b9724a) for a full 24-month term.
KAT allocations will be available for withdrawal from the Token Portal onApril 29, 2019 at 0:00 PST. This will give us time to better prepare and make sure that every token buyer has access to the portal. In order to withdraw your tokens, you must create a profile and log in to the token portal using the same email you used to sign up for the private sale. Please follow instructions on the portal to verify your wallet address via MetaMask. Kindly make sure that your portal is set up, and ready to go, before the release date. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
The final allocation of presale tokens will be released, on schedule, February 25th.
Since our private sale, we have made great strides in developing our platform, and in continuing to execute both our short-term and long-term goals. Here is a list of some of our accomplishments and future plans.
- In September 2018, we soft-launched our the Open Innovation Platform.
- In November 2018, we hosted the Winklevoss twins and other top venture capitalists in our premier event in Ho Chi Minh City titled “Innovation, Community, & Impact”.
- Kambria is now listed on several major exchanges including KuCoin, BitMart, Coinall, CPDAX, and we have plans to add more top exchanges in the near future.
- We published our Business Master Plan outlining our revenue model and business verticals.
- We opened Kambria’s first Open Innovation Hub in Silicon Valley.
- We launched our Global Innovation Fund starting with Lehigh University.
- We are actively organizing the Global Grand Challenge with prizes that include $50,000 worth of KAT that we have already bought back from the market.
- We have been recognized for several awards, including “Best in Robotics Innovation,” “Most Innovative,” and several other notable recognitions.
- We hired a variety of new team members, which includes experts in marketing, software engineering, business development, and other top talent in robotics and AI.
- We hosted a variety of high-level hackathons, meetups, and university events across the globe, including the US, Vietnam, and Korea.
As you can see, Kambria is working to deliver above and beyond our original roadmap. Over the next year, we will grow and evolve, building new features and securing more partnerships for Kambria’s Open Innovation Platform. With several hundred developers and an array of universities and corporations ready to deploy fresh technology using Kambria, we are excited about accelerating robotics and AI innovation in the near future. Some exciting things we are working on include:
- The full launch Kambria’s Open Innovation Platform, with the ability to host bounty challenges, the ability to request funding for unique innovations, import Github accounts, as well as design and manufacturing tools.
- New content library including a wide spectrum of educational content and curriculum.
- Opening additional Open Innovation Hubs around the world.
- AI alliances in conjunction with major governments and universities.
- Launching our go-to-market strategy to onboard developers and companies who wish to innovate.
- Hosting a series of hackathons and challenges that pay high incentives for participation such as the Global Grand Challenge, and more!
- Implementing new features based on developer feedback.
Lastly, for any token holders who are interested, we are planning to offer token liquidation and equity conversion to eligible participants.Converted tokens will be locked for 2 years in a Community Building Fund. Token liquidation will be handled by a professional team who can liquidate your tokens in a controlled manner with minimal impact on the market. Equity conversion will be handled through our law firm, in which case KAT tokens can be used to purchase Kambria International equity shares at a discount (pertaining to all applicable security regulations). The details are still being finalized, and are subject to change. We will update the community with more details in the coming weeks.
Thank you for being an important part of the Kambria community. We deeply value our backers, and appreciate your support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Kambria Team
KAT is a token used on the Kambria platform.