SANTA CLARA, Calif. and HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam, Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Kambria (http://app.kambria.io), the “first-ever” open innovation blockchain project that enables and incentivizes collaboration in R&D, manufacturing and commercialization of advanced technology; today announced the launch of its mainnet platform.
Drawing inspiration from other widely popular open source operating systems like Linux and Android, the core of the Kambria platform is an open community repository comprising of a high-level behavior library and modular hardware components. The repository is designed to eliminate waste and current inefficiencies in today’s innovation model by maximizing reusability and collaboration during the development process.
With this new platform release, Kambria will provide the following key feature sets:
Bounties and Competition:
- Teams sign up and compete for bounties.
- One or more users contribute to voting pools that are locked in smart contracts.
- Rewards will be automatically distributed in KAT tokens via smart contracts tracked through the Kambria blockchain.
- All entries are added back to the Kambria codebase.
- Uses KAT tokens to run an on-chain voting protocol.
- A key mechanism to facilitate governance on the platform.
- The repository of community projects.
- Each project repository contains KDNA + source code.
- On-chain attribution of all project owners. Each repository has a “Wallet” that stores project funds in a smart contract. Funds can come from community contributions, sponsorships or winnings from bounties and competitions.
- Online store that allows purchasing of Kambria products using KAT tokens.
- Flag IP violations to the Kambria team.
“This release is a significant milestone for Kambria and our community,” said Thuc Vu, Kambria’s CEO and co-founder.” We can now connect investors, developers, manufacturers and consumers to bring forth innovation in an exponential manner. Making the Kambria platform available on the mainnet is an open call for collaborative development, where we are starting with a series of hackathons across the globe.”
Kambria believes that a combination of reduced costs, cutting edge technologies, and swift delivery will spur rapid adoption of the Kambria Platform by companies, developers, and manufacturers. This cycle of innovation will drive the next wave of technological advances that will provide value for people across the world.
For more information, visit https://app.kambria.io
Founded in 2017 by the team at OhmniLabs, Kambria is an open innovation platform to enable and incentivize collaborations in R&D, manufacturing and commercialization of advanced technology. Kambria’s mission is to enable faster, cheaper, and easier development and adoption of technologies. The founders named the platform Kambria, after the Cambrian Explosion, 500 million years ago, when an accelerated evolutionary rate gave rise to biodiversity and abundance. They believe the Kambria Platform will be the catalyst for a similar explosion in the adoption of frontier technology. For more information, please visit https://kambria.io
The Kambria Team
Website: https://kambria.io/Whitepaper: https://kambria.io/Kambria_White_Paper_v2.pdfTelegram (ENG): https://t.me/kambriaofficialTelegram (KOR): https://t.me/KambriaKoreaTelegram (VIE): https://t.me/KambriaVietnamTelegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/kambriaTwitter: https://twitter.com/KambriaNetworkFacebook Page: https://facebook.com/KambriaNetworkFacebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kambria/Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/KambriaOfficial/Medium: https://medium.com/kambria-networkEmail: email@example.com