To support you in understanding how to create high-quality Edivd for the Deeptech Edivid Creation Contest, we'd like to provide and share with all participants with Evid Creation guidelines.
First of all, we would like to provide the updated information on Deeptech Edvid Creation Contest Rules:
👉 We aim to nurture the spirit of learning and sharing from each other in our community, with this series of contests, we would love to call the Kambria community to create EdVids for Kambria Knowledge Base.
👉 How to participate in this contest?
- Participants will submit a proposal to Introduce the video they want to create via the Kambria Platform
- Kambria will qualify the proposals and share our feedback to help you improve the work.
- Participants with qualified proposals will proceed with EdVid production and submit them back to Kambria via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified Edvids will be listed in the voting poll for community voting.
The Voting round will open when we have 5 qualified submissions or after the 02-month Submission period.
👉 The Top 3 EdVids will be rewarded according to the vote results below and listed in Kambria Knowledge Base for commercialization and revenue sharing
- First-place winner (250$ in KYTE): EdVids with at least 25 votes by active members.
- Second-place winner (150$ in KYTE): EdVids with at least 15 votes by active members.
- Third-place winner (70$ in KYTE): EdVids with at least 7 votes by active members.
(each community member can only vote once)
In the next part, Kambria would like to provide a guideline for the content of the proposal, and details information on each part to which participants refer for creating qualified Edivids. Here is a brief about the content of the proposal, which includes 4 main parts:
1. Speaker profile: introduction about the author (who created the Edvids).
2. Edvids must be in deeptech category: AI/Robotics/Blockchain/AR-VR/IoT.
3. Topic: choose 1 topic within our recommended 2 types of topics are:
a. Hands-on learning to do an application:
Video example: “Set up & Install ARDUINO to build your home electric system”
b. A research approach to developing a solution
Video example: “A Respiratory Sound Anomaly Detection Solution by team BunChaBERT”
4. Outline: 10-20 mins length
5. For more Knowledge Base Guidelines: Link
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Kambria Admin team on Discord https://discord.gg/DM333x2M55.