Cryptocopia is a community focused around fundamental discussions facing the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Topics range from token metrics & economics, upcoming projects, layer 1 & 2 protocols, mining, airdrops, blockchain programming, and many more. — Cryptocopia Website
Earlier this week, Kambria Co-Founder and CEO, Dr. Thuc Vu gave an exclusive interview with Michael Chrupcala on Cryptocopia’s YouTube channel with an in-depth look into Kambria. Much of the information relayed in this AMA has not been previously discussed, as Thuc takes us through a deeper look into the Kambria Master Business plan, and some additional insights into why we created an Open Innovation Platform centered on driving consumer robotics and AI innovations.
“AI and Robotics are far too important to be in the hands of just a few companies.” — Thuc Vu, Kambria CEO
Questions were fielded from both the community and Cryptocopia, and covered much of the fundamentals of Kambria’s ecosystem of innovative tools, and how our approach for targeting the mass consumer market is unique (and has to be). When asked why Kambria has decided to use blockchain and other open-source tools, Kambria CEO replied: “because AI and robotics are far too important to be in the hands of just a few companies.”
To hear more, please watch the full video below, as many new questions were answered, including a set of new verticals that Kambria will be focusing on in the near future. (18:05) Some additional questions include:
- Why did you choose robotics, and what verticals will you go after next?
- How far along is Kambria right now, and where do you plan to be in the next year?
- How do you coordinate all of the different verticals and technologists working with them within Kambria?
- Can bounties be created by “just anyone” on the Kambria Platform?
- What is the innovation that you are most excited about that the community has been able to produce?
- What do you think about the most recent push for voice-activated consumer products such as Alexa, Siri, or Google Home? Is that a focus for you?
- How are some of the customers and universities you are approaching responding to you when you tell them you are building a blockchain product? Are they excited about it? Are they hesitant? What do you they tell you, and how do bring them on board?
- You are hosting a $50K series of hackathons, can you provide more information on this, like how the participants will be judged?
- Why do you need blockchain for AI and robotics? Are centralized systems not good enough?
Please watch the interview to find the answers to these questions, and more! We’d like to thank Mike and Cryptocopia for having us on their podcast. Cryptocopia podcasts are highly educational, and we invite you to join their community at http://bit.ly/2DFaGy7. We had a great conversation, and we hope that you all find something useful to take from it!
The Kambria Team
KAT is a token used on the Kambria platform.