Dear Kambria Community, we’ve made so much progress in 2018 that we’d like to share some of the highlights with you! Here’s a look at our 2019 Year in Review!
Year in Review
Growing Our Community
- Over 14,000 Telegram members across 5 channels in English, Vietnamese, Korean, Russian and Chinese
- Over 12,000 Twitter followers
- 6 new partnerships including DREP, TomoChain, ISOKEN, Midas, Byzantin, and Qrypto Queens
- 9 incredible Advisors providing input and guidance including leaders of Hashed, TomoChain, WeTrust, Kyber Network and NEO Global Capital
Events Organized — too many to count!
- 4 Global Hackathons organized in conjunction with IDEAS to grow our developer community. Events were held at prestigious universities including UC Berkeley, George Brown College, Stanford University, and Fordham University
- Highlights include our two premiere events in Vietnam in November — Innovation, Community, Impact & Startup Pitch Competition. Both were attended by prominent CEOs and successful tech investors in Silicon Valley and Vietnam. Kambria connected changemakers worldwide and shared the spirit of open innovation.
Advancing Our Platform
In September we launched our mainnet! Thanks to the hard work of our outstanding development team, we can now connect investors, developers, manufacturers, and consumers through our platform. Lots more to come!
To stay up-to-date, please visit one of our Telegram groups:
Telegram in English: https://t.me/kambriaofficial
Telegram in Vietnamese: https://t.me/KambriaVietnam
Telegram in Korean: https://t.me/KambriaKorea
Telegram in Chinese: https://t.me/KambriaChina
Telegram in Russian: https://t.me/KambriaRussian
The Kambria Team
KAT is sold to be used on the Kambria platform.
Also published on Medium.