As you may already know, Kambria is an open innovation platform for Deep Tech (AI, Robotics, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT…). Via our platform especially with Kambria DAOs, anyone can collaborate in researching, developing, and commercializing deep-tech solutions and get rewarded fairly for their contributions.
One of our initiatives is Kambria DAOs. In a nutshell, it is a way for the community to co-own technology. If you are interested in co-owning a technology, you can join the DAO of that solution to decide on the development and commercialization of it and get revenue sharing when the solution is commercialized.
Following the path to making technology open and contributing more to society, we are brought to the opportunity to contribute to these causes:
- Pet Care Robot DAO as a Tech Savvy Community Takes Care Of Pets
- Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO to Accelerate Towards The Circular Economy
- Mine Clearing Robot DAO as a Community Action to Heal the Earth
We would like to invite you to become the social impact investors of these DAOs, with detailed information as follows:
DAO financial framework
As per Kambria DAOs model, the fund contributed by DAO members will be allocated:
- 55% to Dev Team for Solution development
- 30% for Solution commercialization, including marketing and business development works in the pre-revenue stage.
- And 15% for Kambria with the DAO organizing work.
Revenues from solution services will be allocated:
- 70% for Service implementation.
- 30% to DAO fund contributors
Note that Kambria DAO LP tokens are Revenue Sharing Tokens which will bring more benefits for DAO members. They will be rewarded instantly at the time of recording revenues.
Contributing funds to the DAOs by purchasing DAO LP tokens
Using XDAO as a platform for DAO creation and management:
- We will have Private offers for big investors, teams, and partners. And Public offers for the community to participate.
- The typical fund goal of each DAO is $3M for multiple product cycles.
- The number of DAO LP tokens to be issued is 10M. So LP token price is $0.3.
- Currencies to buy LP tokens are USDT or KAT with the rate determined when the offer opens. For example, if the KAT price is $0.03 then 1 LP = 10 KAT.
- Following common practices, withdrawals will be limited in the first year to reduce risks in the early stage, using a vesting mechanism.
- And DAO LP tokens will be listed in the 2nd year.
Among DAO members who hold LP tokens, the top fund contributors and most active members will join the DAO Council to make decisions for the DAO.
- The total of governance tokens or GT of a DAO is 1000. Whenever a new member joins the Council, GTs are minted and issued to them accordingly.
- Quorum is 70%, meaning, any vote in the DAO needs 70% of total GTs minted at that time to activate.
- 40% or 400 GTs will be allocated to big fund contributors. Every investor holding at least 5% LP tokens will join the DAO Council. The GTs they have will be synced with their current LP tokens.
- 40% or 400 GTs will be allocated to the most active LP token holders in terms of their participation in DAO businesses. So we do this by a point reward system where DAO members accumulate points each time participate in DAO activities. Top Active Members will join DAO Council for 1 year. Each member will have 4 GTs equally. This group should be diversified by locals and expertise to be the country leaders of DAO hubs, or subDAOs in later phases.
- And the last 20% or 200 GTs will be allocated to Kambria as the Organizer to orchestrate the development of the Kambria DAO model in the early stage.
DAO fundraising campaign #ALPHA
The fundraising goal for the Launching campaign is 15% of the total goal, for the 1st product cycle. Let’s aim to add $450K to the DAO fund, with the LP tokens to be issued are 1.5M, in the timeframe of 2 months.
Upon completing this goal, the selected Dev Team will start to develop the solution. And the DAO Council will be formed 6 months after when the vesting progress reaches 50%.
How to become a DAO fund contributor?
If you are interested in contributing funds to the DAO, becoming owners of the DAO technology solutions, and getting revenue sharing when the solutions are commercialized, here’s a demonstration of how to join:
You can buy DAO LP tokens on the Kambria platform (with the DAO created and run on XDAO).
And claim LP tokens proportionally in the vesting period.
You can also follow updates on DAO Activities.
And if you are a DAO Council member, meaning holding DAO governance tokens, you can vote for the decisions of the DAO.
We are excited to announce our upcoming NFT auction events on OpenSea and NFTify, featuring 3 collections of Animal Kingdom, Ocean Creatures, and Beautiful Earth.
These events are a great opportunity for participants to contribute funds to the DAOs by bidding on and purchasing unique NFTs.
As an added incentive, auction winners will receive the NFTs they bid on, as well as DAO LP tokens equivalent to the auction amount with a 20% discount.
Interested in joining us?
If you are interested to explore further, please:
- Visit these pages to learn more details about Kambria Pet Care Robot DAO, Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO, and Mine Clearing Robot DAO.
- Follow our social channels for the latest updates on Kambria’s activities.
- For questions and discussion, please join Kambria Discord Community or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- And become the social impact investors of Kambria DAOs by participating in the Token Sale campaign #ALPHA for Pet Care Robot DAO, Ocean Cleanup Robot DAO, and Mine Clearing Robot DAO.
- Also don’t miss out on the upcoming NFT auction events to own one-of-a-kind Animal Kingdom, Ocean Explorers, and Beautiful Earth NFTs!
We would be honored to have your participation in our social impact journey!