Besides Project Nomination, we would like to introduce another new series for May Community Contest: Deeptech EdVid Creation.
Aiming to nurture the spirit of learning and sharing from each other in our community, with this series, we would love to call the Kambria community to create EdVids for Kambria Knowledge Base.
Participants will submit a proposal to Introduce the video you want to create:
- Deeptech category: AI/Robotics/Blockchain/AR-VR/IoT
- Topic: our recommended topics are Hands-on learning to do an application, Research approach to develop a solution.
- Outline: 10-20 mins length
- Speaker profile
Send your proposal to Admin @EmmyJames#1824 on Discord for qualification.
Kambria will qualify the proposals and share our feedback to help you improve the work.
3. EdVid Submission:
- Participants with qualified proposals will proceed with EdVid production.
- Participants submit the EdVids and storyboards by sending them to Admin Bon#8574 on Discord. The storyboards will be shared with the community for voting (storyboard example).
- Community will vote for EdVids of your choice.
- Each member can only vote 1 time for 1 EdVid.
The Top 3 EdVids with at least 30 votes will be:
- Rewarded 250$ in KYTE each
- Listed in Kambria Knowledge Base for commercialization and revenue sharing.
- Week 1 (May 12): Announcement
- Week 2-4 (May 12 – June 02): Proposal & Qualification
- Week 5-7 (June 02 – June 23): Submission
- Week 8 (June 23 – June 30): Voting
- Week 9 (June 30 – July 07): Result announcement
- Week 10 (July 07 – July 14): Reward
- Week 11-14 (July 14 – August 11): EdVid listing
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Kambria Admin team on Discord https://discord.gg/DM333x2M55.
Looking forward to learning and sharing with our dear community members.